Monday, October 31, 2011

It bit me...

Yep, after I was all smug and everything...I managed to acquire a flu bug.  Thought I would be good and not get it this time.  Haven't had flu for a couple of years.  Guess I must have been a bit run down.  I'm on the road to recovery now though and will attempt work tomorrow morning....just in time for a root canal in the afternoon.

It's just one jolly time after another, eh?

We put our little lit-up 'pumpkin head with a witch hat' on our balcony tonight for any little goblin that happened to wander by our apartment building.  It's different not seeing the little ones all dressed up with their costumes and moms and dads standing close by to catch them when they trip.

Brittney's picture (and several others) will be in the Herald tomorrow.  She was one of the 101 Dalmatians at Carlton High School today who was captured by the photographer.  I'm sure she was the most lovely of all the Dalmatians there.....:)

So, Happy All Hallows Eve....tomorrow is All Saints Day!  I shall be thinking of all those dear saints who have gone on before and who have positively affected my life....Dad, Mom, brother, aunts, uncles, friends...and many of whom I won't meet until I get to where they are!

Now go and brush your teeth....you've been eating much too much candy tonight!

No comments: