Wednesday, November 2, 2011

In a fog...

My poor head has been in some kind of drug-induced fog since my double root canal yesterday.  A few pills to calm me down before the procedure then a few pills afterward with codeine to take the pain away plus four needles to numb the area during the procedure.

I made it to work....I think....but by 2 PM my head was on the desk and I was flat out sleeping...but only for a few seconds....I think....the phone rang and I was shaken into reality.  Scary stuff.

I actually got up with the alarm too this morning, although I really could have slept for another 8 hours, I'm sure.

Needless to say, I'm ready to slide into those comfy warm sheets and hit the pillow.

Perhaps I will experience more of tomorrow than I was able to experience this day.

No comments: