Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's about time...

I received an email today from a former co-worker letting me know she's down in California for a time and thought perhaps I'd been ill or some such thing as nothing much has been shown on my blog site for quite a long time now.  She checks it nightly!  It was a bit of a chastisement as I know there are a couple of folks who actually do read this space nearly every night...well, they check it at least.  So I figured I must get about the business of writing something....anything...here again.

Quite frankly, I feel like I've been shot out of a canon into space since I retired.  That's the best analogy I can come up with.  There is a feeling of weightlessness, like I'm going round and round, taking my sweet time about it too, and not really landing anywhere.  I just keep on going in a very lackadaisical manner, no clear destination, no huge cares, just going.  The view is terrific, mind you!  I see so many things as I go but being in this orbit thingy, I can't seem to stop to really look at the details.  When it's dark, it's easier because I can't see that I'm moving much.  I can think about things a little easier when I close my eyes...it feels comfortable to me to do that.

So that's what I've been up to.  Flying around in orbit, not able to stop.

One day I shall come back down to earth with all of it's schedules and important things to do.  For now, I shall orbit a bit.

I'm also doing quite a bit of thinking about life, about my relationship with God, about spirit things, about individuals, and what direction my life may be taking at the moment...kind of like shifting into another orbit, seeing the same things but from a different vantage point.  I know.  It all sounds so ethereal but it all makes sense to me.

Right now I'm off to another meeting.

Enjoy your night....and sorry I haven't posted for so long.  Know you are all loved!

Do you hear the call of the loon...................so peaceful.

No comments: