Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love week...

Lots of love a goin' around
Pullin' at the heart strings
So I've found
Ya, lots of love a goin' around.

Shannon's chocolate drizzled pumpkin hearts complete with candy!

Even pastors get into the act!

Love shows itself in all kinds of ways...







in nature...and in people...people you care about a great deal.  Hey, I could post pictures 'til the cows come home here of folks I care about, but thought I'd stick with my family for today.

And then there's husband...
who, in his own unique way, shows a great deal of love to me and his family.

So, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.  A simple smile to someone who may not deserve it, in your estimation, is a great way to show love and all we need to do is curl our lips upwards...not difficult for the most part:)

And so the Season of Lent begins...

No comments: