Sunday, March 6, 2011

New furniture....

Here are pics of our new couch and bed...as if you're interested, eh?  Well, it's exciting to me, so I shall bore you with the picture details.  Isn't it funny how one thing so mundane and "normal" can be so exciting.  I guess because we don't get new furniture....or anything, really.....very much at all.  We have our cash being accountable elsewhere for other purposes!  But when opportunities arise and we are in need...or what we think is need, then we get selfish and purchase!  But with this larger bed, I don't hear husband getting up in the night either and I can turn over with this sore knee without waking him up....it's a good enough reason, I think, to have a new bed.

So, here are our selfish purchases.....


and now to cut the tags from the accessory pillows....:)

She's as comfy as she looks, too!

A friend of husband's is coming over tomorrow to hitch up the new TV and printer for us.  He's an expert and will be amply rewarded for his efforts....he likes home-made sausage!  Then I can show you that honkin' big TV sitting all big and threatening on one end of the living room.

Oh yaaaaaaaa........Blue Ray here we come......

2 comments:

Matt said...

Ha, I actually WAS interested in seeing pictures:)

Sharon Kent said...

Best sleep I've had for a very long time! But I keep putting my arm out to feel if dad is still there:)